“Promoting the importance of understanding natural systems.”
Joseph A. Schneider, Certified Arborist # WE-0156
Joe began his began his arboricultural career in 1977 with John Britton Tree Service, in St. Helena, California. He co-founded Pacific Tree Care in 1983, and the J. Allan Schneider Corporation in 2002.
- 1978 September California Department of Industrial Relations "Journeyman Arborist"
- 1984 October Western Chapter International Society of Arboriculture (WCISA) Certified Arborist #WE-0156 San Luis Obispo, California
- 1993 May California State Contractors License #672522
- 1986 - 1987 President, Napa Valley Chapter, California Arborists Association
- 1995 January Vice President, California Arborists Association
- Arborists Association 1996 January President, California Arborists Association
- Association 2003-2004, Program Chair for the WCISA 71st Annual Conference, Kelseyville, California
- 1993Citizen of the Year Calistoga, California
- 2004 Presidents Award, WCISA 71st Annual Conference Kelseyville, California2004 Induction into the “Order of the Garter” WCISA 71st Annual Conference Kelseyville, California
Jacob I. Schneider, Certified Arborist # WE-5478
Jake was raised to care for trees under the tutelage of Joe and the working arborists of Pacific Tree Care. He began with the family business part-time while on high school and full time in 1997. Jake took over as Operations Manager in 1999. He achieved his Arborist Certification in 2000. Jake runs the day to day operations of the company, and the custom milling program.
- 2000 Western Chapter International Society of Arboriculture (WCISA)
Certified Arborist #WE-5478
William "Trey" Perez III, Certified Arborist # WE-7367
Trey is also a second generation arborist; his dedication, and ability to understand our client’s desires and the needs of trees makes him a great asset in the field.
- 2005 Western Chapter International Society of Arboriculture (WCISA)
Certified Arborist #WE-7367